RE: [ba-ohs-talk] Fenfire, RDF (re "Towards a Standard Graph-Based...")

On Sat, 8 Mar 2003, Danny Ayers wrote:    (01)

> > http://www.eekim.com/ohs/papers/graphmodel/#hid5B includes:
> Thanks for the ref.    (02)

no prob., had to do that ;)    (03)

> says, "It hurts when I do this*", the doctor replies "then don't do that*".    (04)

:)    (05)

> possible leave it to the machine. Tools like Isaviz give a graphic
> interface, and the APIs (Jena, Redfoot etc) allow you to get at it    (06)

right. we are using Jena (Benja started it that way and seems feasible)    (07)

> programmatically - copy & paste helps avoid having to do things from
> scratch.    (08)

it also leads to trouble.. unless is implemented with transclusions,
perhaps ;) here we are using OO of course, but i guess this is just
nitpicking about something you know better than me so please excuse me
for being pedantic.    (09)

> > > Ideagraph [3]
> Now on version 0.5.3.1 and counting...    (010)

gzigzag is stable 0.6, gzz in 0.8 alpha and fenfire, hm loom in 0.1?
then there is also storm, alph, etc. but that's another story.    (011)

> Danny.    (012)

~Toni    (013)