[ba-ohs-talk] Re-birth of Principles and Learning

Jack,    (01)

Good to hear people are learning principles and developing use
cases.  Who is teaching the class?  Are there crib notes
available?    (02)

Progress on RDF and topic maps is good news, spurred by your book
and the bright minds engaging the problem who are now seasoned by
experience the past few years.    (03)

Rod    (04)