30000000emailaddress and emailsender soft for you only 15$

Title: 2003年最新编辑的3000万邮箱地址

         30 Million Email Addresses Download

 main page

The newest version of 30 million email addresses in 2003 consists of industrial version and geographical version. The industrial version involves the following fields: safety and security, office necessity, computer & software, electronic and technical products, textile and clothing, leather, chemical industry, environment protection, machinery and Art craft, energy sources, agriculture, commercial service, foods and drinks, communication products, toys, recreation activities, metal and mine resources, medicines, packing, printing and publishing etc...The geographical version encompasses all provinces and cities in China, and some areas abroad as well. A free e-mail sender would be sent to you, together with the 30 million e-mail addresses after we get your payment. This e-mail sender could send out 3,000-10,000 e-mails per minute. If you have made up your mind to purchase, please download the zipped industrial version or geographical version below first. And then send RMB150(or USD15) to my bank account ("One Card" in China Merchants Bank). My account number is 0755 59166592. And the account name is Yongqiang Yang. After that, please send an e-mail to notify me. Or you could also give me a call(0086-755-26368636). Then I will give you the password to open the zipped documents you have downloaded.

(Industrial Version Download)

(Geographical Version Download

Software Download (Email Sender etc...)

Please make sure you have installed Winrar software in your computer before you download the email addresses. (WINRAR Download)

If you are not satisfied with our service or you might have some other suggestions to us, please don't hesitate to write to : usa123668@163.net

Address :Room 504 No. 5/118, He Ping Road, Shenzhen, China
Customer service no. :(0086-755-26368636)
OICQ:76576669