Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Neuronal learning observed

Fascinating. And that is just the beginning of (a) extracranial neural
computing and (b) directly addressing what is inside the skull. About the
latter, see also three approaches in www.fleabyte.org/flb-12.html    (01)

With such implications,as commercial and other authoritarian control, priority
need be given to thinking about the human prospect, what it is we are after,
values, etc.    (02)

Henry    (03)

Jack Park wrote:    (04)