[ba-unrev-talk] Things be happening!!

Eugene is bringing together some way cool ideas.    (01)

Lee is investigating some cool commonality with DL.    (02)

Endre Fumes has a pretty cool XML editor in the
works.    (03)

Others (who's pictures I need because I remember
faces first, after which I stand a chance of remembering
names) are taking trial cuts at a first-generation
collaboration system that could evolve into something
grand and glorious.    (04)

Wow.    (05)

Suddenly I realize that a LOT has been happening on
this list. Perhaps not as totally coordinated and single-
minded as we might have liked, but really seminal and
potentally wonderful things, nonetheless.    (06)