Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Icons for IBIS

Eric's example below is actually a case where something is being used as an
argument that is really better stated as an idea/position/answer. "X costs
$10,000 to buy" isn't stated as a an argument; it's a statement of fact. "X
is too expensive", OTOH, would be an argument.    (01)

Eric Armstrong <eric.armstrong@sun.com>@bootstrap.org on 04/10/2002
07:42:33 PM    (02)

Please respond to ba-unrev-talk@bootstrap.org    (03)

Sent by:    owner-ba-unrev-talk@bootstrap.org    (04)