Re: [ba-unrev-talk] AmTech?

Ah. I see that Jack beat me to the punch and in doing so offered a
couple of items of info I learned from. Thanks, Jack.    (01)

There is indeed an expectation that the "critical missing piece," as
Doug referred to the OHS during the Unrev-II Colloquium of 2000," will
come to fruition. At this point it behooves us to give more thought to
what comes beyond the OHS or OHS-like softwares that are becoming
available. Our thoughts go to people using the tool to co-operate in the
solving, as much as possible, of complex, urgent problems. In part these
are problems within corporations and governmental and non-governmental
institutions, or of projects various such organizations are engaged in
collaboratively. It is well, perhaps, to refresh ourselves a little
about Networked Improvement Communities (NICs) and metaNICS, and about
Doug's view of frontier outposts. More about these may be found in the
Colloquium transcripts, today still at
www.bootstrap.org/colloquium/transcipts.html . (Incidentally, work is
underway to further correct  imperfections in those transcripts - the
mills of the gods grind slowly.) A look at the page just mentioned shows
many invited talks about a wide range of subjects surrounding Doug's
core messages. They deal with software and with societal issues. Don't
overlook Peter Yim's "The Prototype DKR" in Session 3.    (02)

In short, with the coming availability of the tools, it is well to think
about how to put them to good use in the interest of society as a whole.    (03)

Henry    (04)

Michael Crusoe wrote:    (05)