Re: [ba-unrev-talk] R-Objects: Pepper (IBIS tool)

Man, do I have egg on face. This is the app Johannes
has been trying to bring to our attention. Thanks for
taking the time to evaluate it, Jack.    (01)

One more great link. The information page:
http://www.r-objects.com/products/pepper/    (02)

Eric Armstrong wrote:    (03)