From: owner-ba-unrev-talk@bootstrap.org
[mailto:owner-ba-unrev-talk@bootstrap.org]On Behalf Of larens imanyuel
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2002 1:23 PM
To: ba-unrev-talk@bootstrap.org
Subject: Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Robot horses for herding intelligent
machines    (02)

I have been following Dean Kaman's vehicles for a few
years, particularly his stair-climbing wheelchair.    (03)

I now find that a 250-kg robotic "mule" is being
designed as part of the "Objective Warrior Program".
It will come with advanced soldier's clothing and
communications equipment, including an observational
minidrone. I should have expected that the military
with their big bucks would already have a program.
(http://www.technologyreview.com/offthewire \
/3001_1362002_5.asp)    (04)

larens    (05)