Re: [ba-unrev-talk] augmented medical diagnosis

Facinating, Jack! Truly fascinating.    (01)

Many long years ago, I had a simple program called, I believe, "Doctor" that
ran on my Atari. It did ask questions - as I recall (in fact, I may still have
it somewhere). Maybe somene got the idea from the Rose/Park effort, who knows.    (02)

But the really fascinating thing, aside from its medical value, is the coupler
that links directly to the literature. This makes the entire available
literature the DKR, and I presume, the entire WWW a DKR. Or another way of
looking at it, Weed's Problem Knowledge Coupler is an "applied search engine."    (03)

What and how long will it take to see the PKC applied to all knowledge? For
example, when might citizens use PKC to readily arrive at sound decisions as to
what policies and causes and adocacy groups and which "leaders" to support,
etc. It seems to me that here is a tremendous enhancement of democracy in the
offing.    (04)

Henry    (05)

Jack Park wrote:    (06)