Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Systems and goals

Offlist or not, there certainly is an element of control. In a
constructivist environment, the "teacher" is really a facilitator of
learning, and there has to be some aspect of control going on between
facilitator and learner, as well as within and between learners. I agree
with your suspicion, and like the quote, Peter.  Problem is, most
constructivist pundits tend to forget that the learning facilitator is
always a learner as well.    (01)

Jack    (02)