RE: [ba-unrev-talk] NOT: Really, It's That Simple

On Mon, 15 Jul 2002, John Maloney wrote:    (01)

> Every president on Mt. Rushmore was severely derided and painfully
> ridiculed for being 'isolationist.' However, by putting Americas
> interests first, they earned their place in South Dakota and contributed
> to creation of the 'the last great hope of mankind' as well as the
> world's largest economy.    (02)

I'm interested in participating in this conversation but I first
need to know, John, with which of the following tones you wrote
the above:    (03)

 a. ironic
 b. earnest
 c. religious
 d. righteous

Based on comments you have made in the past, that I only vaguely
recall, I can't be sure you aren't pulling our collective leg.    (05)

--
Chris Dent  <cdent@burningchrome.com>  http://www.burningchrome.com/~cdent/
"If you assume that there is an instinct for freedom, that there are