Re: [ba-unrev-talk] An important interview

Garold's essay is superlative in the main.
But there was one piece that chilled my blood a little:
> * Groups must have joint control over who is a part of the group. The group
> must be able to remove anyone who "doesn't play nice with others".    (01)

That's a tricky one.
A means of restoring order is simultaneously one of denying representation.
Unfortunately, that is one of the persistent uglinesses in the history of
humankind.    (02)

Perhaps all groups should be open and if a call for removal is made, another
three groups should be chosen at random to assess the call?    (03)

--
Peter    (04)