Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Aspirin or, Why do they lie?

"Dennis E. Hamilton" wrote:    (01)

> Eric,
>
> In the article, I couldn't find any reference or other substantiation for
> that claim, rather amazing since there are names and citation in other parts
> of the article.
>
> What evidence do they have for this claim?    (02)

Good question. I wasn't inclined to doubt it, so I didn't think to verify
accuracy. It was just something I chanced across while researching
the latest development in cartilage regeration/replacement protocols.    (03)