Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Starving nation rejects bio-tech crops

Yay!!    (01)

And in related news, the dangers of trans fats made front page
headlines (above the fold!) in the SF Chronicle a couple of
weeks ago (I've been meaning to type up excerpts, but it's
more difficult one-handed.)    (02)

Jack Park wrote:    (03)