Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Granular Addressability in HTML Documents - ON THE FLY

Good work, Matthew! I concur with Eric.    (01)

One item on the wish list (if I may have one),    (02)

... the way you have it now, a paragraph with a list (unordered or
ordered) are all rolled under one purple number. It is generally
useful to be able to reference a particular bullet within the list. As
such, it will be great to have purple numbers for each item on a list.
Hope you'll include this in your next enhancement.    (03)

Best regards,
PPY    (04)

P.S. I know you mentioned about graphics already ... but it would
still be nice to be able to pull the images along.