[ba-unrev-talk] FTC and Spam

http://slashdot.org/articles/02/09/07/1433250.shtml?tid=111    (01)

"Burl Ives writes "See this CNN Article. 'The FTC encourages consumers to
forward any spam they receive to the e-mail address uce@ftc.gov'. I'd say
if they've posted their e-mail on the web, they are probably getting as
much as the rest of us already, which isn't to say I'm not hoping to see
some discussion of using the statistical spam sorters to auto forward a lot
to them in encouragement..." I've been using SpamAssassin for some time now
with excellent results. Perhaps now I need to have my spam folder
auto-forward to the FTC as well. "
XML Topic Maps: Creating and Using Topic Maps for the Web.
Addison-Wesley, ISBN 0-201-74960-2.    (02)

http://www.nexist.org/wiki/User0Blog    (03)