Re: [ba-unrev-talk] NYTimes.com Article: An Uncertain Trumpet

John,    (01)

You are coming dangerously close to earning a place on my
"never reply" list.    (02)

In the first message, you said "the world stuck its finger in the
eye of America on Sep 11th."    (03)

In the next, you told the writer to stop being naive.    (04)

In this one, you accuse Jack of holding horrible double standards.    (05)

I can assure you, if you respond the same way to me,
you will not be receiving any further responses.    (06)