Re: [ba-unrev-talk] From Eric to Eric: Motives for accessing the World Wide Outline

Hi Stephen,

I'm Eric Sommer, CEO of ADM, the lead company in the world wide outline project.  I'm not sure whether I understand your comment below.  Do you mean that you downloaded the world wide outline client and didn't like it, or are you simply requesting to see screen shots before download (could probably be arranged).

Final thought: Download and installation requires only 2 or 3 minutes total time, as the client is powerful but ocupies less than 2 meg.

Cordially, Eric

 stephen white wrote:

On Tuesday, September 10, 2002, at 05:16 AM, Eric Armstrong wrote:
>> What gets me interested is screenshots, and lots of them...
>
> Ditto. Too many programs with wonderful-sounding functionality come
> with atrocious interfaces. Makes for bad odds when downloading.
Like Genu... Sounds exactly like the same sort of stuff I'm interested
in, then the screenshots came through...

--
spwhite@chariot.net.au

Advanced Data Management Systems
Email: staff@adm21.net