Re: [ba-unrev-talk] From Eric to Eric: Motives for accessing the World Wide Outline

stephen white wrote:    (01)

> On Wednesday, September 11, 2002, at 12:19  AM, ADM Staff wrote:
> > Final thought: Download and installation requires only 2 or 3 minutes
> > total time, as the client is powerful but ocupies less than 2 meg.
>
> You know that, but we don't know that until afterwards... So
> screenshots are a standard way for us to see what's involved so we can
> then decide to download it then be pleasantly surprised that
> installation was painless.
>
> Everybody wants screenshots so this would be something to put on the
> web page, not just for us...    (02)

Yes. As Stephen said, the screeenshots are for evaluating the desirability
of doing a download. My inbox is crowed with programs that will only
take a few minutes to download -- and 20 minutes to install, investigate,
and remove...    (03)