Re: [ba-unrev-talk] NYTimes.com Article: A Gaze That Dictates, With Intuitive Software as the Scribe

Thanks, Henry    (01)

I'm new to unrev and fleabye, so forgive me if I post anything that's
been discussed before I arrived. :-\    (02)

There are several other demonstrations and a download area at
http://www.inference.phy.cam.ac.uk/dasher/    (03)

which is the homepage of the site Jack posted
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dasher/    (04)

Gary    (05)

Henry K van Eyken wrote:    (06)