Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Doug Quotes

I do not off hand of any specific quotable phrases, but here is the
Engelbart section of the new Bootsrrap site:    (01)

http://www.bootstrap.org/engelbart/index.jsp    (02)

and here of the old Bootstrap site:    (03)

http://web.archive.org/web/20010607134625/www.bootstrap.org/chronicle/index.html    (04)

(by way of the "Wayback Machine" (www.archive.org)    (05)

Henry    (06)

blincoln wrote:    (07)