Re: [ba-unrev-talk] An approach to a simpler truth.

Eric, I just have to chime in here.
If you are pampering yourself spending your money on a lot of "things" there is
a good chance that you don't really know who you are!  You speak like you DO
know.  So tell me.    (01)

With regard to all the "if only's, that is a really tough fight.  I think that a
more powerful approach would be to offer "charming deceptions" that would
provide forces and tools to assist people in waking up.  As people become more
aware of their real relationship to the planet their market demands will shift
to products that do not shoot holes in the other end of the lifeboat.  In many
ways, big business doesn't really care whether you buy good stuff or bad stuff.
  They will make and sell you what you ask for.    (02)

The bad news, of course, is while working on world problems behind the scenes at
this level is powerful and effective, there is very little recognition or credit
to be had and it takes an exceptional person/organization to hang in there.  I
think that there is a major opportunity for religious organization to transform
themselves by taking on this challenge.  This will give them something to do
besides bicker about who is right and work out why the infidels/heathens need to
be killed.  Any clergy, monks, priests, etc out there who are reading this  -  I
will thank you,  Mother Earth will thank you and (I won't claim to speak for the
un-namable namer but I feel to the depths of my genetic code) HE/SHE/WE/IT will
look favorably on such an enterprise.    (03)

Ger
Q. E. D. Services    (04)