Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Re: Corporate Morality

Great post again. I particularly liked the bridge building analogy.    (01)

> I have been interested for many years in determining how it is that a group
> or organization can make decisions and implement policies or practices that
> none of its members would consider as individuals.    (02)

That sounds important. Any interesting findings to date?    (03)

I dipped into a book about political economy the other day. From the passage I
read it was clear that there was a conflict between what was considered the
optimal economic policy and the political constraints surrounding it. I didn't
get as far as finding out exactly what the author meant by political constraints
though.
I've bought the book, now I just need to find time to read it.    (04)

--
Peter    (05)