Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Not In Our Name

Dennis, Murray.    (01)

Thanks for pointing to Anup Shah's site on global issues. Looks like an fine and
important effort; the kind of effort we should in principle like to associate with
especially with the stated attempt at balanced reporting and opinionating.    (02)

It's unfortunate that it is impossible to discuss all the world's important issues on
a forum of this kind. That just takes time and energy away from acting. My own
inclination is to limit my participation here to "Bootstrap activities," but bearing
in mind that these do very much relate to society.    (03)

Henry    (04)

P.S. If this message does not quite fit the "thread" it is because I have run into a
streak of computer problems and a load of other things to pay attention to. It never
rains, but it pours. Sorry.    (05)