[ba-unrev-talk] International Purple Numbering Standard?

Disclaimer: I can't believe this call hasn't been made before, but it seems
worthwhile to make it again, if indeed I am repeating.    (01)

In light of Matthew Schneider's recent work, and the many other great
contributions to purple numbering from the likes of Eugene Kim, Murray Altheim,
and many others... all brilliant, but with subtle variations in the numbering
schemes...    (02)

How about we develop an International Standard/Guidelines for Purple Numbering?    (03)

--
Peter    (04)