From: owner-ba-unrev-talk@bootstrap.org
[mailto:owner-ba-unrev-talk@bootstrap.org] On Behalf Of Eric Armstrong
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2002 3:00 PM
To: ba-unrev-talk
Subject: [ba-unrev-talk] Mug Shots    (04)

Gerald: Thanks for the photo. I think I'll start a page of mug
            shots at my site, unless boostrap alliance has a page
            we can use for that purpose.    (05)

Dennis: Can you send me the URL that has your photo, again?    (06)

All: Does the bootstrap alliance have a page we can use for
      mug shots? Would this be a good wiki application?    (07)