Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Re: Just the facts.

Blind leads mute, mute leads blind.  Both not the best by any measure.
Let you imagination roam free.  Imagine having to follow someone who can't
see and you cannot tell him/her where they are going wrong.  Or how about
the reverse? (blind faith)  How many would have followed Hitler if the were
able to see even faintly where he was leading?  All bad stuff.    (01)

Just notice, Jack, that you are speaking about technical solutions to a
cultural problem.  Good ones, perhaps the best, but I fear that they will
make very little difference.  I wish I had an answer.  All that I can say
from my obervations is we seem to be looking for the solution in the
problem box.    (02)

It is now 3:45 pm (15:45) Pacific Coast, US of A.  In the spirit of full
cooperation,  I too am off to hoist a pint.  (Liberty Ale for The Anchor
Steam Beer Company)  CHEERS    (03)

GER qeds    (04)