Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Seemap Visual Language System for modellingbusiness (and maybe other) forms of complexity.

Looks a little like the globe interface that a company called "ububu"
(like, you-be-you-be-you) was working on for a while.  It was interesting,
but it didn't really provide significant advantages and was kind of hard
to use.    (01)

Apparently that didn't pan out, because they're doing something else
altogether now...    (02)

http://www.ububu.com/    (03)

I went through the "PC Solution" walk through; it's heavily laden with
business-speak and doesn't look too appealing.  Hm.    (04)

dan    (05)

On Sat, 12 Oct 2002, ADM Staff wrote:    (06)