[ba-unrev-talk] Fwd: Group-forming mailing list

I am forwarding this to the unrev group for the following reason (though
there may be more or less; your mileage may vary): follow some of the links
from his blog and you will discover some really rich weblogs, highly
appropriate to the thoughts of this group.    (01)

Cheers
Jack    (02)

>Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 21:22:24 -0400 (EDT)
>From: Sebastien Paquet <paquetse@IRO.UMontreal.CA>
>

>Hi Jack, a few folks and I are starting a mailing list on group forming
>and it occured to me that you might know people who could be interested.
>You can get more details on my blog at
>http://radio.weblogs.com/0110772/2002/10/21.html#a490
>
>Thanks!
>
>Seb
>
>--
>Seb's Open Research -
>news, pointers and thoughts on the evolution of knowledge sharing
>http://radio.weblogs.com/0110772    (03)

XML Topic Maps: Creating and Using Topic Maps for the Web.
Addison-Wesley, ISBN 0-201-74960-2.    (04)

http://www.nexist.org/wiki/User0Blog    (05)