Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Online Communities

Having just visited the O'Reilly errata page for Ruby in a Nutshell,
I can tell you that they walk their talk.    (01)

In addition to the "author-verified errata" (currently an empty page),
there is a page of "errata submitted by readers", and a form for
adding anything new that you find. Very nice.    (02)

Jack Park wrote:    (03)