Re: [ba-unrev-talk] SBC Wants Your Money: U.S. patent 5,933,841(1999) Structured Document Browser

Quote from Gingerly's article: "It is hard to blame the company for
enforcing its intellectual property rights.  That's what patents are for
in the first place."    (01)

False. What patents are for in the first place is to stimulate
inventiveness for the public good.    (02)

At any rate, an interesting article. Wonder what move anyone can make
without infringing one patent or another!    (03)

Henry    (04)