[ba-unrev-talk] Fwd: [xml-dev] Lame patent application of the day

 From the page listed below:
"Microsoft declined to elaborate on its plans for the patent, but
intellectual property attorneys said that if it's granted, the company
could dictate how, or whether, developers of software and devices can link
to the .Net initiative"    (01)

I thought there was a court case about this kind of behavior...    (02)

Jack    (03)