Re: [ba-unrev-talk] TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED

Henry K van Eyken wrote:
> I ought to bring up another aspect of such dictatorships as exist in
> Iraq, North Korea, and Libya - that sons of tyrants are raised to be
> sadists.    (01)

Honestly from this perspective I don't see big different between these
dictatorships and the USA. I feel that the tyrant of USA is part of the
same group.    (02)

Even similar way most of the people of these countries (including USA)
do not admit the lack of democracy, human rights or political freedom in
their own country - this is strange behaviour!    (03)

It looks like time to unsubscribe from this mailing list.    (04)

	- Teemu    (05)