Re: [ba-unrev-talk] ADM: THE KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT DESKTOP 2.0 JUSTReleased - FREE DOWNLOAD.

Hello,
Before embarking on even looking at such a product I would want to know
in what language(s) it is written.  If it is in C++ or Java I would be
loath to consider it.  C++ is out because of its high failure rate with
regard to garbage collection (doesn't have it).  Java is possible but
execution speed is an issue.  The Just In Time compilers may have solved
this problem. However, java still has much to be desired from an
organizational principle (not everything is a class).  This affects how
programs are written.  Java's platform independence is it big win.    (01)

-Doug Danforth    (02)