Re: [ba-unrev-talk] ADM: THE KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT DESKTOP 2.0 JUST Released - FREE DOWNLOAD.

On Saturday, May 17, 2003, at 02:05 PM, ADM Staff wrote:
> I wanted to let Eric Armstrong, Mei Lin, and other members of the list
> know that our newly-released version 2.0 of the unique outliner-based
> knowledge management program `ADM: The Knowledge Management Desktop'
> is now available for free trial download.    (01)

My immediate response is "where are the screenshots?", then I remember
we've been through this before... you didn't post screenshots for your
last release.    (02)

Could I please emphasise the importance of having screenshots? I don't
want to spend hours getting this going only to find out that it wasn't
what I was after (which is more than likely the case - almost nothing
offers what I want).    (03)

--
   spwhite@chariot.net.au    (04)