Re: [unrev-II] Towards a DKR

From: Gerald Pierce (g_pierce@pacbell.net)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 15:10:36 PST

From: Gerald Pierce <g_pierce@pacbell.net>

Reader, please read this message then follow my request.

Eric Armstrong, you appear to be a fine and thoughtful man with a streak
of modest nobility.

Reader: Smile briefly to yourself if you agree then delete this message
and forget. It may aid your digestion.

Gerald Pierce qeds

Eric Armstrong wrote: Liberally snipped by GLP