[unrev-II] The LARGE View

From: Dick Karpinski (dick@cfcl.com)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 23:43:59 PST

From: Dick Karpinski <dick@cfcl.com>

I summarise a bunch of what's being said as,

We are entering an era of abundance.

The Zen of Abundance

Many old, hoarding, secretive ways are no longer necessary. Now many
both/and solutions are entirely feasible because their basic costs
have become virtually zero. When one can publish a book on a nickle's
worth of hard disk, who needs a vast publishing empire? What we still
do need is the infrastructure that supports the Internet. While that
is vast, it is not anyone's empire; there is no emperor.

Dick

FREE ADVICE FROM REAL PEOPLE! Xpertsite has thousands of experts who
are willing to answer your questions for FREE. Go to Xpertsite today
and put your mind to rest.