[unrev-II] Let a thousand flowers bloom.

From: Dick Karpinski (dick@cfcl.com)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 23:50:09 PST

From: Dick Karpinski <dick@cfcl.com>

A great human leader said that. He had no notion of Eric Raymond's
comparison of the Bazaar and the Cathedral, but we do. We can let
many contributers assist. I suggest that we establish a place for
a large number of ideas to reside and thrive. We have no need to
hoard the resources for representing all of them, no need to deny
resources to less worthy ideas. This will take some getting used to.

Dick