Re: [unrev-II] Proposal for possible DKR application

From: Eric Armstrong (eric.armstrong@eng.sun.com)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 15:50:41 PST

From: Eric Armstrong <eric.armstrong@eng.sun.com>

There are many great thoughts in there.
I'm filing it under DKR Requirements, along with the notes
on editing.

If you can find a way, check out the 5th session. In the
last 1/2 hour, I gave a proposal for a first-cut DKR to
support open source development efforts.

Linux obviously falls in that category, so in one sense
Linux is a special case of that proposal. In another sense,
though, you have set forth very specific, detailed
requirements in the areas of training, education, and
"knowledge mining" that fall outside the current proposal.

We need to make sure the needs you identified are met, and
out a hammer out a version-timeline (version sequence, really)
that gets us there.

Shop for your Valentine at eGroups.