Re: [unrev-II] Proposal for possible DKR application

From: Jeff Miller (jeffm@dynamite.com.au)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 20:17:08 PST

From: Jeff Miller <jeffm@dynamite.com.au>

On Mon, Feb 07, 2000 at 08:18:54PM -0700, UglySpineHead wrote:
> From: "UglySpineHead" <uglyspinehead@hotmail.com>
>
> A couple points that I didn't get in the original document:
>
> Most of the actual work for this project (once the framework is in place) is
> collecting already available resources into one database and
> cross-referencing them. This could initially be restricted to one componet
> or several small related ones. It would be innappropriate to start with
> every Linux tool and component at once. The reason I recommended this as a
> start was it focuses more on the tools and perfecting them.

May be a visualisatio tool to see the connections between documents would
be of use.

> A better framework and a plan of action are forth-coming. If you would like
> to help, as I am not a programmer by trade or hobbie, it would be
> appreciated.

THrow it in the pot, give it a stir and will see what develops.
> Michael (Really, *I* don't work at Transmeta) Crusoe
> One last note for the TA: Will a downloadable (not streaming) version of the
> session be made available? It would make it easier for myself and others to
> participate.

This would be good. I could then download it over night and watch it the
following day without all the drop outs.

Jeff.

eGroups' Valentine's Day Gift Guide - Shop Here Now: