Re: [unrev-II] Discussion threads organized

From: Eric Armstrong (eric.armstrong@eng.sun.com)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 18:59:40 PST

From: Eric Armstrong <eric.armstrong@eng.sun.com>

UglySpineHead wrote:

> Or try the online archive and threaded view on the course homepage:
> http://www.bootstrap.org/dkr/discussion You will need your webcast username
> and password for this.

I'd love to find a threaded discussion archive. The OneList archive is
abysmall -- daily or weekly summaries, or some such. I can never find
anything there...

However, since I'm on location, I don't have a Website name/passwd, do
I?

Anyone know how I access the archives in that case?
(I'd like to see the past presentations, as well. I haven't
done that either.)

Unique Valentine gifts, available now at eGroups.