[unrev-II] Thanks

From: Eric Armstrong (eric.armstrong@eng.sun.com)
Date: Sun Feb 13 2000 - 22:50:05 PST

From: Eric Armstrong <eric.armstrong@eng.sun.com>

This is a personal note of thanks. An author, inventor,
or artist has no greater gratification than an audience
for his work. The long posts I've put forth in this forum
represent the culmination of many years thinking and designing
in many different problem spaces -- all of which appear
to have coalesced into a *single* problem space, here
in the Bootstrap domain. It is enormously exciting to find
everything you have thought about or cared about coming
together in one giant opportunity. From the bottom of my
heart, I am grateful for the opportunity to share those
thoughts with others of similar interests.

And, for the really good news:
  Other than a post on the Model Construction Kit interfaces
  (when I find time to put them together) I don't think I
  have any long posts left in me!

May we all breathe a collective sigh of relief...
:_)

Get what you deserve with NextCard Visa. Rates as low as 2.9 percent
Intro or 9.9 percent Fixed APR, online balance transfers, Rewards
Points, no hidden fees, and much more. Get NextCard today and get the
credit you deserve. Apply now. Get your NextCard Visa at