Re: [unrev-II] Am I the only dummy around here?

From: Jeff Miller (jeffm@dynamite.com.au)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 22:40:42 PST

From: Jeff Miller <jeffm@dynamite.com.au>

On Mon, Feb 14, 2000 at 08:48:59PM -0800, Eric Armstrong wrote:
> On the other hand, Tanya said the whole thing ran smooth as
> silk -- she was in Palo Alto at the time, though (same town
> as the Stanford campus). A while back they were talking about
> putting in fiber-optic cabling throughout the city. So maybe
> that was the difference, or maybe there is packet-switching
> problem as they route through multiple intermediate servers.

Can I interest you in transact

http://www.transact.actew.com.au/

seems canberra may be up with the leaders for once.

Jeff.

Shabang.com is the place to get your FREE eStore, Absolutely FREE
Forever. If you have any desires to sell your products or services
online, or you want to expand your customer base for FREE, Come check
out Shabang.com FREE eStores.