RE: [unrev-II] Am I the only dummy around here?

From: Gil Regev (gil.regev@epfl.ch)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 09:11:12 PST

From: "Gil Regev" <gil.regev@epfl.ch>

I too have difficulties following the discussions but it is not because of
the video and slide quality. I think that it is because of the tool we're
using for the discussion. Email was never meant to be used in the way we are
using it. Threaded discussions with their hierarchical representation are
not easy to follow either and require a lot of memorization on the part of
the reader to be able to integrate the pieces. We are not using a true
knowledge repository, hence the problems we're having.

Gil