Re: [unrev-II] Am I the only dummy around here?

From: Eric Armstrong (eric.armstrong@eng.sun.com)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 13:23:34 PST

From: Eric Armstrong <eric.armstrong@eng.sun.com>

> Gil Regev wrote:
>
> I too have difficulties following the discussions but it is not
> because of the video and slide quality. I think that it is because of
> the tool we're using for the discussion. Email was never meant to be
> used in the way we are using it. Threaded discussions with their
> hierarchical representation are not easy to follow either and require
> a lot of memorization on the part of the reader to be able to
> integrate the pieces. We are not using a true knowledge repository,
> hence the problems we're having.

That says it. Here, too, we are looking at augmenting our own
networked improvement community as the first stage in development.

@Backup-The Easiest Way to Protect and Access your files.
Automatic backups and off-site storage of your critical data. Install
your FREE trial today and have a chance to WIN a digital camera.