Re: [unrev-II] DKR/OHS: 5 Authoring Requirements

From: Jeff Miller (jeffm@dynamite.com.au)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 18:56:54 PST

From: Jeff Miller <jeffm@dynamite.com.au>

> How, then, does this short ramble tie in with the bootstrap group? As I see
> it, if reductionist thinking isn't going to get us there, perhaps we ought
> to explore whatever it is that will. I respectfully submit that Rosen's
> thinking does, indeed, open some doors not yet explored.

In the past western society has been purely reductionist based. However,
as the piece get smaller people start to relise that it's not the piece
themselves that make the whole but how they interact with each other to
form that whole.

We (society) have reached a point were we can start to glue these piece
back together again in the same order or a different order to try and
understand further what is. This can cause huge arguments (think
genetics).

To get back to the DKR/OHS/etc we need to chose the pieces based on passed
experience and current techology; Glue them together and see if this
fulfils our needs.

Anyone for playing with lego? Or, is that jigsaws.

Jeff.

Get your money connected @ OnMoney.com - the first Web site that lets you
see, consolidate, and manage all of your finances all in one place.
http://click.egroups.com/1/1636/0/_/_/_/951189167/