Re: [unrev-II] Digest Number 44

From: Eric Armstrong (eric.armstrong@eng.sun.com)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 13:57:21 PST

From: Eric Armstrong <eric.armstrong@eng.sun.com>

Frode Hegland wrote:

> Eric, your manual DKR'ing effort is great. What are we going to do
> with
> the top level distilations, that which may help people get some parts
> of
> this quickly?
>
> There has been some talk of registering www.unrev2.org and creating an
> overview/list of links there to answer basic questions and point
> people
> in the right direction
>
> Should we all try to cordinate such an effort? Would it be worthwhile?
>
> BTW, Being back in London, not so nice, grey, cold... You lucky guys
> who
> are still in CA getting the colloquium live!

Yeah, it's great being here this time of the year!

You raise good thoughts. High-level distillations are needed, along
with ratings of the books and links as to
  a) Readability
  b) "Importance" of content
  c) Other criteria??

All very subjective, of course, but using the delphi effect, we
combine everyone's subjective evaluations into something that is
probably as accurate as it can be.

Get what you deserve with NextCard Visa! Rates as low as 2.9%
Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR, online balance transfers, Rewards Points,
no hidden fees, and much more! Get NextCard today and get the
credit youdeserve! Apply now! Get your NextCard Visa at:
http://click.egroups.com/1/912/0/_/_/_/951256678/