[unrev-II] First things first

From: Henry van Eyken (vaneyken@sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2000 - 22:34:54 PST

From: Henry van Eyken <vaneyken@sympatico.ca>

It was slow to dawn on me, but it finally has become quite obvious that
I cannot very well carry on with the publication of my Fleabyte website
AND do justice to the site of the Bootstrap Institute. I have decided,
therefore, that my efforts best be directed toward attempting to do a
good job for the Institute whose stated goal is "as much as possible to
boost mankind's collective capability for coping with complex, urgent
problems."

Not only do I consider it an honor to co-operate with a gentleman of
great distinction toward achieving that all-important objective, I also
realize that his goal very much includes what I in my own, very small,
amateurish way hoped to work toward. Terminating Fleabyte, therefore, is
not at all ending a dream. To the contrary. I hope that by making a
personal effort part of a team effort, I shall become that more useful.

Henry

Tired of missing calls while online? Now you can surf the Internet
without worrying about missing important calls! CallWave's FREE
Internet Answering Machine lets you hear who's calling while online.