Re: [unrev-II] Fuel prices

From: Eric Armstrong (eric.armstrong@eng.sun.com)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 14:27:23 PST

    From: Eric Armstrong <eric.armstrong@eng.sun.com>

    Jeff Miller wrote:

    > Petrol prices in australia are around 90 cents/litre.
    > at the current exchange rate of approx. $US0.62 to $AU1 and 1 lt = 4.5
    > ga gives $US2.51 ga. (someone may wish to check my maths).

    I just a saw demonstration by truckers in the U.S., protesting
    the rise in gasoline prices, too. The impact of policy changes
    on people is something to consider, too.

    The first result is resistance, the second is financial harm to
    those afffected by the necessary policy change. How can those
    effects by ameloriated?

    Get what you deserve with NextCard Visa! Rates as low as 2.9%
    Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR, online balance transfers, Rewards Points,
    no hidden fees, and much more! Get NextCard today and get the
    credit youdeserve! Apply now! Get your NextCard Visa at: